My Blog.

Dance in the rain.
Sing a fun song.
Take pictures of random people.
Draw a funny picture.
Write about everything.
Make a silly face.
Laugh at yourself.
Always think positive.
Do what you love to do.
Be you.
Love you.
You only live once.
So,
Enjoy The Little Things.

About Me

My photo
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
I'm Brittany. One-to-the-seven is my age. I'm a Lil' Junniooor. I love.. neon colors. photography. writing. drawing. dancing. being active. texting. being with people I love. Make-up. Hair extensions. Fashion. Style. DON'T HATE. I'll wear as much makeup as I want, cuhh! I don't like reading but I'll read your blog if you read mine.(; Hollaa! Follow.Read.Comment.LoveMe. I'll love you back. PeAcE. <3

Monday, October 10, 2011

Stay True

I've been fighting what road to take.
Than I wonder if I'm making the right decisions.
I've been everything I'm not for the longest time.
Trying to figure out who I truly am.
Trying to be me.

I'm trapped inside this mirror of lies and consequences.
But when the lies end and the suffering fades,
I'll live the life I've being searching for.
I'll love others the way I should be.
I'll fight for what's right & never give up.
But most importantly,
I'll love myself and except myself for who I am
and who I'm honestly not.

 <3

Love Life.
Never Lose Faith.
Always Smile.
Always,
Stay True.
Be You.

1 comment: