My Blog.

Dance in the rain.
Sing a fun song.
Take pictures of random people.
Draw a funny picture.
Write about everything.
Make a silly face.
Laugh at yourself.
Always think positive.
Do what you love to do.
Be you.
Love you.
You only live once.
So,
Enjoy The Little Things.

About Me

My photo
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
I'm Brittany. One-to-the-seven is my age. I'm a Lil' Junniooor. I love.. neon colors. photography. writing. drawing. dancing. being active. texting. being with people I love. Make-up. Hair extensions. Fashion. Style. DON'T HATE. I'll wear as much makeup as I want, cuhh! I don't like reading but I'll read your blog if you read mine.(; Hollaa! Follow.Read.Comment.LoveMe. I'll love you back. PeAcE. <3

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

La-de-de-da.

ITS WEDNESDAY!
yesss. finally.

Todays plans:
Coach my volleyball team at 4.
Work at 5.
Finish my last minute homework throughout the night.
Stay the night at my grandmas.
Text the people I love!
If you don't have my number, get it.

This is what we do on our spare time.

'I moo-stache you a question. But i can shave-it for later" ♥
Yes. Suprisingly, this is more entertaining than it appears to be.
Be-t-dubbs.
Yesterday during a class in homelink, a guy had ants coming out of his bookbag. Reasoning? He had a BUTTLOAD OF CANDY.
Now, I wanted a jolly rancher so we were picking out kinds we wanted. Lovely enough, there were ants stuck to the sticky candy. Yum.

I like lots and lots of colorful stuff. Its true. Neon, vibrant colors.

Thursday! I'm.Wearing.Boots. Not just any boots. My Favorite Boots. ♥
CUTE BOOTS. I love boots.

So, I took alot of pictures this week just for fun. & realized something. I don't like getting my picture taken, but I love to take them? say what? how crazy.

Udpate on my life:

I got a doggy! Yes I Did. We saved her from the humane society. Hereos. She's 2 years old. A mix of a doberman and beagle. She's ridiculously cute. Friendly. And also thinks shes a lap-dog. She's small but not that small. She's seriously lovable. Picture? YES.

& my grandma's new kitty I oh so adore, Chatty Catty. She talks alot, hence the name.
Well, pretty positive I don't have anything else to mention. Follow mee! (: ♥ Thanks for reading. Cyaa!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that dog is so cuuuute. Just look at it's widdle fayse. :'D

    Also lol kitty is cute too c: ♥ I love talkative cats, I talk to mine all the time and love it when they respond heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time reading some of your font colors.

    ReplyDelete