My Blog.

Dance in the rain.
Sing a fun song.
Take pictures of random people.
Draw a funny picture.
Write about everything.
Make a silly face.
Laugh at yourself.
Always think positive.
Do what you love to do.
Be you.
Love you.
You only live once.
So,
Enjoy The Little Things.

About Me

My photo
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
I'm Brittany. One-to-the-seven is my age. I'm a Lil' Junniooor. I love.. neon colors. photography. writing. drawing. dancing. being active. texting. being with people I love. Make-up. Hair extensions. Fashion. Style. DON'T HATE. I'll wear as much makeup as I want, cuhh! I don't like reading but I'll read your blog if you read mine.(; Hollaa! Follow.Read.Comment.LoveMe. I'll love you back. PeAcE. <3

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just Felt Like Blogging For The Heck Of It

FIFTY RANDOM FACTS.
  1. I love green.
  2. I have blonde hair which is fake bee-tee-dubbs.
  3. I love extensions. Esp. feathered extensions.
  4. I have three piercings in my ears.
  5. I have my mom's beautiful blue eyes.
  6. I really love to play sports.
  7. I love fashion and makeup, but deep down, I'm a total tomboy.
  8. I don't really know much vocabulary. I'm horrible at remembering it, always have.
  9. I love boots.
  10. I was suppose to get braces on two years ago. Still not gonna happen.
  11. I'm a good friend.
  12. I don't care what anyone says.
  13. I have always been there when people need me.
  14. I'm orignal.
  15. I love photography.
  16. I love to write.
  17. I do have some anger management issues.
  18. Sometimes when I get into a bad stage in life, I feel very overly depressed and overwhelmed.
  19. I take medicine.
  20. Lifes unfair. I learn to deal with it.
  21. Right now, I have a lot of expectations and a lot of people counting on me to do things I originally wouldn't do.
  22. I coach/ref volleyball.
  23. I coach/ref basketball.
  24. My family is hardcore old school. We just got WiFi at my house because school work needed it.
  25. My sister JUST got a laptop. That's the only computer in my house.
  26. We have cable in three rooms in the house. That's it.
  27. We don't have a home phone only cell phones.
  28. We have old TVs in my house.
  29. Our cell phones are decent ones but not all pimped out.
  30. The only game system in the house is a PlayStation.
  31. We are legit not materialistic people.
  32. I buy my clothes from EBay, Goodwill, Plato's Closet, and mostly Value Village.
  33. My three obsessions above everything else is my shoes, hair, and makeup.
  34. I have considered being a physical therapist but my true passion is being a beautician.
  35. I bite my nails when I'm nervous, bored, and unconsiously.
  36. My hair sucks butt. It doesn't grow. No Joke.
  37. I work two jobs, coach volleyball, play basketball, go to two schools & have an amazing boyfriend that keeps my schedule busy.
  38. My boyfriend's name is Connor and the 25th is going to be our fourth month together.
  39. I have a crazy best friend named Vanessa and even though she's different, I love it.
  40. I'm very skinny and short but I'm fun-sized, don't hate.
  41. My True Haters Are My Motivators.
  42. I enjoy the little things in life.
  43. I listen to ALL kinds of music. My variety ranges FAR.
  44. I love kids. I want two kids when I'm a mom.
  45. For my first tattoo, I'm going to get an angel on on a cloud for my sister who passed, Hannah Faith.
  46. I have very religious friends that I respect, but I've made many mistakes in life, and sometimes I'm afraid people whom feel its wrong will judge me for it, esp. my friends.
  47. I have an overly obsessive obsession with Hello Kitty.
  48. I have a weird, ackward laugh.
  49. I really dislike when people correct my grammar. I know I'm not that smart with spelling or big words or vocabulary, but really? Is that necessary?
  50. I really like to text. I'm not good with words in person, but for some reason, when it comes to writing, I can write for hours. Example: Texting. I can have a conversation with somebody for over two days.

FACT WITHOUT A NUMBER.
I follow everyone's blog at Homelink. & add them on Facebook. Some people find that creepy and weird. I don't. It's an easy way of getting to know somebody. Easy way to start up a conversation, and everything else. If it's so creepy, why do you add me?
& last but not least I call people child-ish names for fun. Not to be mean. They know this.


Well, time to do rest of my homework.
Bloggedy-blog-blog!
That means Thanks for reading in blog language.



I'm going to own this dog one day. <3

1 comment: