My Blog.

Dance in the rain.
Sing a fun song.
Take pictures of random people.
Draw a funny picture.
Write about everything.
Make a silly face.
Laugh at yourself.
Always think positive.
Do what you love to do.
Be you.
Love you.
You only live once.
So,
Enjoy The Little Things.

About Me

My photo
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
I'm Brittany. One-to-the-seven is my age. I'm a Lil' Junniooor. I love.. neon colors. photography. writing. drawing. dancing. being active. texting. being with people I love. Make-up. Hair extensions. Fashion. Style. DON'T HATE. I'll wear as much makeup as I want, cuhh! I don't like reading but I'll read your blog if you read mine.(; Hollaa! Follow.Read.Comment.LoveMe. I'll love you back. PeAcE. <3

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Recently, I have made a youtube account with my cousin, Debra. Reasoning, we are told we are pretty funny. We don't think so. Esp. on camera. But, boredom gets the best of us, so why not? So, Monday we uploaded our first video. Now, we've done PLENTY of videos. But we've screwed up a million times or audio was off or something wasn't right. But our first was EPIC. Yes, Enzo is adorable, I knooow. He called me a loser! :O wrong. Today will be our second video attempt. Crossing my fingers. It will probably definitely be interesting. Its so weird, once the camera is off and we're just living, doing our own thing, we do funny, crazy things naturally. We always ask ourselves, WHY CAN'T WE DO THIS ON CAMERA! I guess it's just to much pressure, hhaha. I don't know. But I'm sure I'll get used to it soon.

So basically, we need ideas &/or topic of the days. We plan on making videos atleast once a week. HELP!

Well, check out our page. http://www.youtube.com/user/SpunkyTreeHuggers2. Its a little sketchy but we're working on it.(:

"Debra's" blog
tpc623.blogspot.com

Twitter name-
ThosePittsGirls

1 comment: